The Wife Coach is an advice blog based on Titus 2 Principles. If you are a woman in need of some guidance, please write in: titus2ohio@yahoo.com. The Wife Coach will anonymously post your question and offer advice. Please allow 48 hours. All personal information will be kept confidential.



Life can be hard, but God offers us hope. It is the mission of The Wife Coach to reach women and offer guidance through God's plan.



...teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live...to teach what is good. Titus 2:3







For more information about Titus 2, please visit http://www.titus2network.com/.







Friday, May 20, 2011

M writes:

Well Wife Coach! I have some issues that I am dealing with and just do not know what to do.  My husband is a wonderful man, but these days I just can't do anything right! No matter what I say or what I do, he seems to take it the wrong way and I cannot get ahead.  I feel like I am in a losing battle and there just seems to be no hope left.  I feel that I am doing my best to do what is right but what do I do to make myself FEEL like I am doing the right thing?  Man, I just feel so alone and do not know what to do! Can you help?




Dear M,

It is important to get guidance from like-minded women, so I applaud you for writing in to the Titus 2 blog.

One of the foundations of Titus is the belief that we cannot change anyone but ourselves. You cannot change your husband’s attitude or criticisms, but you can change your actions and reactions. Here is how:

  • Take a patient and meaningful look in the mirror. What is it that you believe you are doing right?
  • Ask your husband what would make him happy and listen. Does his answer resemble what you think you are doing right?

Life gets very hectic with our many hats, i.e. homemaker, employee, mother, etc. Sometimes it is most convenient to put our role as wife on the back burner. However, our relationship with our husband is supposed to be our priority on this earth. Often, our husbands are looking for our peaceful companionship.

M, don’t forget, the beauty of our faith in God is that there is always hope. "NOW may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing…" Romans 15:13a